Lexus Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ernesto Merida- Application to join Lexus Corp. - 30/05/2012

2 posters

Go down

Ernesto Merida- Application to join Lexus Corp. - 30/05/2012 Empty ACCEPTED

Post  Liam Marshall Tue May 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Thank you for applying for h.a.w.x enterprise, I'd like to inform you that you have been Accepted into the team.
Please stay tuned over your radio and our website, for more information regarding your job.
-H.a.w.x

Liam Marshall
Admin

https://lexuscorporation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Merida- Application to join Lexus Corp. - 30/05/2012 Empty Ernesto Merida- Application to join Lexus Corp. - 30/05/2012

Post  Ernesto Merida Tue May 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Today is the 29.05.2012.

Ernesto_Merida
Address: Los Flores - A small Apartment.
Phone number: 891553
Attachments: Tick a cross (X) in the following[ ]options:
[X] Consists of Drivers licenses.
[ ] Consists of weapons licenses.
[ ] Consists of Pilot licenses.

Applying for: Tick a cross (X) in ONE of the following position:
[X] Advertiser.
[ ] Waiter.
[ ] Guard.
[ ] D.J.((Must have vent, and should be able to play music online))
[ ] Pilot.[Must have S.E.R]

Do you have any quality or experience that you think would take you advantages for you job you're applying for?:
Answer : I do have a lot of knowledge regarding Advertisement as I used to work for SAN. I think I posses enough knowledge and I'd try my best to let your Club become famous and succesful.

Why do you want to work for HAWX enterprise?:
Answer: I observed many clubs in LS and came to the conclusion that HAWX is the best and most succesful, which is the reason that I am applying. Working for you would make me proud. I am a stiff-necked worker and the payment is also very good.

Why should we choose you to be one of HAWX enterprise employees ?:
Answer: Because, as I said, I do have some knowledge regarding Advertisement already. Due to my experience, I think I am good for the reputation of the club.

I [Firstname Lastname] Agree for a full profile scan by the Head of Security, LSPD and SPD. If any criminal record is consisted, I accept that this application will lead to non acceptance.No, just minor traffic violations.

Ernesto Merida

((OOC Section))
vG Forum name: HundM
Country/mother-tongue: German.
Previous Faction (If any):I was an Instructor in Hex Tow'N Go.

How long have you been RPing in vG's server:
Answer: Since December 2010.

Show your understanding about Metagaming(MG) by Giving some examples and explain why it is MG:
Answer: Metagaming is not allowed. I should not mix OOC and IC information. If I want to meet a friend of mine, I must not contact him via PM but call him ingame.

Show your understanding about Powergaming(PG) Giving some examples and explain why it is PG:
Answer: Powergaming is not allowed. I should give the players enough time to react to my RP. Not doing so would result in an admin jail.

Do you have any Admin jail records?If so why: Yeah, because I was quite new and didn't know the rules.

Ernesto Merida

Ernesto Merida

Back to top Go down