Lexus Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ernesto Merdia - Apply to join HAWX

2 posters

Go down

Ernesto Merdia - Apply to join HAWX Empty Re-Post

Post  Liam Marshall Sun May 27, 2012 10:15 pm

You have posted it over the wrong section post it here [Only mods are allowed to see this link] [Copy -Paste].
Thank you.
With Thread title [Application] - Ernesto Merida - 27/5/2012

Liam Marshall
Admin

https://lexuscorporation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Merdia - Apply to join HAWX Empty Ernesto Merdia - Apply to join HAWX

Post  Ernesto Merida Sun May 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Ernesto_Merida
Address: Los Flores - A small Apartment.
Phone number: 891553
Attachments: Tick a cross (X) in the following[ ]options:
[X] Consists of Drivers licenses.
[ ] Consists of weapons licenses.
[ ] Consists of Pilot licenses.

Applying for: Tick a cross (X) in ONE of the following position:
[X] Advertiser.
[ ] Waiter.
[ ] Guard.
[ ] D.J.((Must have vent, and should be able to play music online))
[ ] Pilot.[Must have S.E.R]

Do you have any quality or experience that you think would take you advantages for you job you're applying for?:
Answer : I do have a lot of knowledge regarding Advertisement as I used to work for SAN. I think I posses enough knowledge and I'd try my best to let your Club become famous and succesful.

Why do you want to work for HAWX enterprise?:
Answer: I observed many clubs in LS and came to the conclusion that HAWX is the best and most succesful, which is the reason that I am applying. Working for you would make me proud. I am a stiff-necked worker and the payment is also very good.

Why should we choose you to be one of HAWX enterprise employees ?:
Answer: Because, as I said, I do have some knowledge regarding Advertisement already. Due to my experience, I think I am good for the reputation of the club.

I [Firstname Lastname] Agree for a full profile scan by the Head of Security, LSPD and SPD. If any criminal record is consisted, I accept that this application will lead to non acceptance.No, just minor traffic violations.

Ernesto Merida

((OOC Section))
vG Forum name: HundM
Country/mother-tongue: German.
Previous Faction (If any):I was an Instructor in Hex Tow'N Go.

How long have you been RPing in vG's server:
Answer: Since December 2010.

Show your understanding about Metagaming(MG) by Giving some examples and explain why it is MG:
Answer: Metagaming is not allowed. I should not mix OOC and IC information. If I want to meet a friend of mine, I must not contact him via PM but call him ingame.

Show your understanding about Powergaming(PG) Giving some examples and explain why it is PG:
Answer: Powergaming is not allowed. I should give the players enough time to react to my RP. Not doing so would result in an admin jail.

Do you have any Admin jail records?If so why: Yeah, because I was quite new and didn't know the rules.

Ernesto Merida

Back to top Go down