Lexus Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application] - Tomy Shon - 17/05/2012

2 posters

Go down

[Application] - Tomy Shon - 17/05/2012 Empty Accepted.

Post  Liam Marshall Thu May 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Thank you for applying for h.a.w.x enterprise, I'd like to inform you that you have been Accepted into the team.
Please stay tuned over your radio and our website, for more information regarding your job.
-H.a.w.x

Liam Marshall
Admin

https://lexuscorporation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Application] - Tomy Shon - 17/05/2012 Empty [Application] - Tomy Shon - 17/05/2012

Post  Tomy Shon Thu May 17, 2012 11:16 pm

[size=12][size=12]Name: <Tomy Shon>
Address: Mercy street motel
Phone number: 486356
Attachments: Tick a cross (X) in the following[ ]options:
[x] Consists of Drivers licenses.
[ ] Consists of weapons licenses.
[ ] Consists of Pilot licenses.

Applying for: Tick a cross (X) in ONE of the following position:
[ ] Advertiser.
[ ] Waiter.
[ ] Guard.
[x] D.J.((Must have vent, and should be able to play music online))
[ ] Pilot.[Must have S.E.R]

Do you have any quality or experience that you think would take you advantages for you job you're applying for?:
Answer: Yes, I was played a songs in a other clubs and pool party one of them was a TAO club in a Las Venturas.

Why do you want to work for HAWX enterprise?:
Answer: Because i am looking for a job and I want use a my experience somewhere.

Why should we choose you to be one of HAWX enterprise employees ?:
Answer: Because I am always ready to learn a something new and I am social guy who like to meet a new persons.

I [Tomy Shon] Agree for a full profile scan by the Head of Security, LSPD and SPD. If any criminal record is consisted, I accept that this application will lead to non acceptance.[Speeding & BZR violations are not included]

<T.Shon>
[Tomy Shon]

((OOC Section))
Country/mother-tongue:Latvia/Latvian
Previous Faction (If any):Firefighter,HEX.

How long have you been RPing in vG's server:
Answer: About 2-3 years or maybe more.

Show your understanding about Metagaming(MG) by Giving some examples and explain why it is MG:
Answer: Well metagaming is. When you use a ooc information in a ic. If someone pm to you when he is somewhere and you go there to meet him, then you metagaming.

Show your understanding about Powergaming(PG) Giving some examples and explain why it is PG:
Answer: Powergaming is. When you do something unreal what you can't do in a real life. If you jump off the buildings's roof and keep run around the city, then you powergame.

Do you have any Admin jail records?If so why:Yes i have for insulting.
[[/font]/size]
Tomy Shon
Tomy Shon

Back to top Go down