Lexus Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application] - Todd Wilson - 26/5/2012

2 posters

Go down

[Application] - Todd Wilson - 26/5/2012 Empty ACCEPTED

Post  Liam Marshall Sat May 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Thank you for applying for h.a.w.x enterprise, I'd like to inform you that you have been Accepted into the team.
Please stay tuned over your radio and our website, for more information regarding your job.
-H.a.w.x

Liam Marshall
Admin

https://lexuscorporation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Application] - Todd Wilson - 26/5/2012 Empty [Application] - Todd Wilson - 26/5/2012

Post  Todd.Wilson Sat May 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Name: <Todd Wilson>
Address: Trailer park in angelpine
Phone number: 788699
Attachments: Tick a cross (X) in the following[ ]options:
[X ] Consists of Drivers licenses.
[ ] Consists of weapons licenses.
[ ] Consists of Pilot licenses.

Applying for: Tick a cross (X) in ONE of the following position:
[ ] Advertiser.
[ ] Waiter.
[X ] Guard.
[ ] D.J.((Must have vent, and should be able to play music online))
[ ] Pilot.[Must have S.E.R]

Do you have any quality or experience that you think would take you advantages for you job you're applying for?:
Answer:I was a bouncer for a rich guy once, before I had to skip town, after I found out he was in the mob.

Why do you want to work for HAWX enterprise?:
Answer:I want to work here truthfully to make money, and help this buisness grow.

Why should we choose you to be one of HAWX enterprise employees ?:
Answer:You should choose me because I am determined, and loyal. I will never turn my back against this company.

I [Todd Wilson] Agree for a full profile scan by the Head of Security, LSPD and SPD. If any criminal record is consisted, I accept that this application will lead to non acceptance.[Speeding & BZR violations are not included]

<Your Signature>
[Todd Wilson]

((OOC Section))
vG Forum name: Jacoburvile
Country/mother-tongue:United States/English
Previous Faction (If any):Currently Hex Tow n' go.

How long have you been RPing in vG's server:
Answer: Over a year.

Show your understanding about Metagaming(MG) by Giving some examples and explain why it is MG:
Answer:Metagaming is where you know a person name before they tell you. Such as, I walk to a random person and say, "Hey Tommy." Without knowing them

Show your understanding about Powergaming(PG) Giving some examples and explain why it is PG:
Answer:Powergaming is where you forcefully act upon someone, such as /me punches you in the face, should be, /me attempts to punch you in the face

Do you have any Admin jail records?If so why: I was not thinking and a guy PM'd me about a bike I was selling, served 10 mins in jail
[[/font]/size]

Todd.Wilson

Back to top Go down