Lexus Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application] - Esteban Elta - 18/5/2012.

2 posters

Go down

[Application] - Esteban Elta  - 18/5/2012. Empty ACCEPTED

Post  Liam Marshall Fri May 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Thank you for applying for h.a.w.x enterprise, I'd like to inform you that you have been Accepted into the team.
Please stay tuned over your radio and our website, for more information regarding your job.
-H.a.w.x

Liam Marshall
Admin

https://lexuscorporation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Application] - Esteban Elta  - 18/5/2012. Empty [Application] - Esteban Elta - 18/5/2012.

Post  Esteban Elta Fri May 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Name: Esteban Elta
Address: Dont have
Phone number: 334205
Attachments: Tick a cross (X) in the following[ ]options:
[x] Consists of Drivers licenses.
[ ] Consists of weapons licenses.
[ ] Consists of Pilot licenses.

Applying for: Tick a cross (X) in ONE of the following position:
[ ] Advertiser.
[ ] Waiter.
[X] Guard.
[ ] D.J.((Must have vent, and should be able to play music online))
[ ] Pilot.[Must have S.E.R]

Do you have any quality or experience that you think would take you advantages for you job you're applying for?:
Answer: Yes i have work for the LVPD.

Why do you want to work for HAWX enterprise?:
Answer: because i looking for a job and i think guard is a nice job.

Why should we choose you to be one of HAWX enterprise employees ?:
Answer: Because I am always ready to learn a something ne.
I [Esteban Elta] Agree for a full profile scan by the Head of Security, LSPD and SPD. If any criminal record is consisted, I accept that this application will lead to non acceptance.[Speeding & BZR violations are not included]
Esteban Elta
[Esteban Elta]

((OOC Section))
Country/mother-tongue:Holland/Dutch
Previous Faction (If any):LVPD and Green Taxi

How long have you been RPing in vG's server:
Answer: About 2-3 months

Show your understanding about Metagaming(MG) by Giving some examples and explain why it is MG:
Answer: Meta-gaming is using Out of Character knowledge and applying it to an In Character situation. A common example of such is reading the name tag above a players head and saying their name in the In Character chat to gain their attention. You, the player, have seen the name on the screen, but your character does not know the person's name.

Show your understanding about Powergaming(PG) Giving some examples and explain why it is PG:
Answer: Power-gaming is a term used to describe anything that is an unfeasible situation or performing an action without allowing any other players to contest this action and come up with a suitable reaction. An example of such would be giving your character super-human strengths that allows it to break out of Police handcuffs or using a / me command to say that you knock someone out in one punch. Whenever an action is performed, it must always be an attempt. This allows the other player to react to this action. Hence Newton's Third Law - To every action, there is a reaction.

Do you have any Admin jail records?If so why:Yes i have for insulting.

Esteban Elta

Back to top Go down