Lexus Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application] - Alexandru Mondragon - 11/7/2012

2 posters

Go down

[Application] - Alexandru Mondragon - 11/7/2012 Empty [Application] - Alexandru Mondragon - 11/7/2012

Post  Alexandru Mondragon Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:22 pm

[size=12][size=12]Name: Alexandru Mondragon
Address: Metropolitan Apartment Complex 99-144
Phone number:333-683
Attachments: Tick a cross (X) in the following[ ]options:
[X] Consists of Drivers licenses.
[ ] Consists of weapons licenses.
[ ] Consists of Pilot licenses.

Applying for: Tick a cross (X) in ONE of the following position:
[ ] Advertiser.
[ ] Waiter.
[X] Guard.
[ ] D.J.((Must have vent, and should be able to play music online))
[ ] Pilot.[Must have S.E.R, LSIA Issued flying permit]

Do you have any quality or experience that you think would take you advantages for you job you're applying for?:
Answer: Used to guard allot of parties. I got a blue belt on martial arts (( kung fu )). I workout allot making me tougher.

Why do you want to work for Lexus Corporation?:
Answer: Cause I wish to help other clubs and party hosts keep their partys/clubs safe.

Why should we choose you to be one of Lexus Corporation employees ?:
Answer: I am hardworking. Availble almost any day at any time. Got allot of experience with guarding and keeping the place clean and safe.

I Alexandru Mondragon Agree for a full profile scan by the Head of Security, LSPD and SPD. If any criminal record is consisted, I accept that this application will lead to non acceptance.[Speeding & BZR violations are not included]

Alexandru R. Mondragon

((OOC Section))
vG Forum name: JackJacker
Country/mother-tongue: Slovenia/Slovenian
Previous Faction (If any): N/A

How long have you been RPing in rG's server:
Answer: About 3 weeks.

Show your understanding about Metagaming(MG) by Giving some examples and explain why it is MG:
Answer: MetaGaming is that a person uses OOC for a roleplay advantage in IC. Example: Jimmy sees a man he never met before, reads his name tag ontop of his head and says: <Hi, James!> Instead he must ask *James* what his name is IC.

Show your understanding about Powergaming(PG) Giving some examples and explain why it is PG:
Answer: Powergaming is when one character forces another character to do something that is either unreasonable or unrealistic by the very nature of the action or an action which could reasonably be avoided by the character being acted upon. Example: For instance, approaching a Police officer from in front of him, *John Doe steals Officer Barbrady's sidearm from its holster* or *John White beats Officer Barbrady into submission.* These actions give the police officer no way to defend himself from the assault. Thats why people should use the *Attempt System* where the attacker and the officer could use *Playing cars or Dice items* to see if the officer gets a higher number he can defend him self and if the attacker gets a higher number than the officer he can assault him instead of PowerGaming and instantly do a action.

Do you have any Admin jail records?If so why: 1x Metagaming
[[/font]/size]

Alexandru Mondragon

Back to top Go down

[Application] - Alexandru Mondragon - 11/7/2012 Empty Re: [Application] - Alexandru Mondragon - 11/7/2012

Post  Daniel A Jefferson Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Applications moved to: lexuscorp.tk

Seeing you haven't read the big CAPSLOCK announce, further more, you applied before the applications close date feel free to copy your application and post it @ lexuscorp.tk > Applications section.

Signed,
CEO. of Lexus Corp.
Daniel A. Jefferson

Daniel A Jefferson
Admin

Back to top Go down