Lexus Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application] - Johnny Park - 6/9/2012 [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

[Application] - Johnny Park - 6/9/2012 [ACCEPTED] Empty [Application] - Johnny Park - 6/9/2012 [ACCEPTED]

Post  Johnny Park Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:30 pm

[size=12][size=12]Name: Johnny Park
Address: Jefferson motel
Phone number: 707106
Attachments: Tick a cross (X) in the following[ ]options:
[x] Consists of Drivers licenses.
[ ] Consists of weapons licenses.
[ ] Consists of Pilot licenses.

Applying for: Tick a cross (X) in ONE of the following position:
[x] Advertiser.
[ ] Waiter.
[x] Guard.
[ ] D.J.((Must have vent, and should be able to play music online))
[ ] Pilot.[Must have S.E.R, LSIA Issued flying permit]

Do you have any quality or experience that you think would take you advantages for you job you're applying for?:
Answer: worked as cheif security guard at clubs before , served on special ops unit [used to have gun license until it got suspended because wasn't needed anymore]
Young ambitious businessman with alot of creativity and ideas in mind.

Why do you want to work for Lexus Corporation?:
Answer: I find entertainment a very important part of our lives and would gladly take part in such a corporation as Lexus.

Why should we choose you to be one of Lexus Corporation employees ?:
Answer: I am a very loyal , creative , ambitious , work loving ,dedicated and friendly person.

I Johnathan William Park Agree for a full profile scan by the Head of Security, LSPD and SPD. If any criminal record is consisted, I accept that this application will lead to non acceptance.[Speeding & BZR violations are not included]

Signature: Johnny Park

((OOC Section))
vG Forum name: Arkadix
Country/mother-tongue: well actually its Ukraine/Israel - Russian Ukrainian and Hebrew (english is the only one I learned over the years)
Previous Faction (If any): LSFD

How long have you been RPing in vG's server:
Answer: 5-6 years.

Show your understanding about Metagaming(MG) by Giving some examples and explain why it is MG:
Answer: Using IRL knoledge IC'ly , Or using One Alt's Knowledge while playing with Another Alt that doens't know that piece of knowledge Ic'ly. any kind of violation of your character realistic behavior(and mind reading).

Show your understanding about Powergaming(PG) Giving some examples and explain why it is PG:
Answer: Bunnyhopping , /me grabs a nuclear rocket launcher from my pocket and kill everybody ,
/me hits alex in the face and alex dies ... It is PG because you cannot decide for other characters and cannot do unrealistic things that are not possible in real life.

Do you have any Admin jail records?If so why: Im not sure , Im playing this character for a very long time , Maybe in the very beginning I was once or twice in admin jail but it was years ago.
[[/font]/size]

Johnny Park

Back to top Go down

[Application] - Johnny Park - 6/9/2012 [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: [Application] - Johnny Park - 6/9/2012 [ACCEPTED]

Post  Daniel A Jefferson Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Dear Sir,
After reading through your application, checking your history, background and MDC records, I'm glad to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED. Please contact me on 806455, or drop me an E-mail (( PM ME on this forum )) if you have any questions related to your work. Please consider yourself a FULL Lexus Corporation member now.

For more informations please browse to section: Informations & Notifications. There you will find our radio frequency, and informations about wage, working protocol and such.

Signed,
CEO. of Lexus Corp.
Daniel A. Jefferson

Daniel A Jefferson
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Application] - Johnny Park - 6/9/2012 [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: [Application] - Johnny Park - 6/9/2012 [ACCEPTED]

Post  Daniel A Jefferson Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:37 pm

User Rights & Permissions Set:

-Guards Group
-Updated in workers list.

Daniel A Jefferson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down