Lexus Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[APPLICATION] - Diego Smith - 20 / 06 / 2012 [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

[APPLICATION] - Diego Smith - 20 / 06 / 2012 [ACCEPTED] Empty [APPLICATION] - Diego Smith - 20 / 06 / 2012 [ACCEPTED]

Post  Diego Smith Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:54 am

[size=12][size=12]
Name: Diego Smith
Address: House 9, BlueBerry.
Phone number: 677668
Attachments: Tick a cross (X) in the following[ ]options:
[X] Consists of Drivers licenses.
[ ] Consists of weapons licenses.
[ ] Consists of Pilot licenses.

Applying for: Tick a cross (X) in ONE of the following position:
[ ] Advertiser.
[ ] Waiter.
[ ] Guard.
[X] D.J.((Must have vent, and should be able to play music online))
[ ] Pilot.[Must have S.E.R, LSIA Issued flying permit]

Do you have any quality or experience that you think would take you advantages for you job you're applying for?:
Answer: Well, I am very good passing Mix's, Everyday I creat new ones (( I know how to stream music over Vent ))

Why do you want to work for Lexus Corporation?:
Answer: I want to work for Lexus Corp. because I would love to pass music in the best Corp of Music & Entertainement.

Why should we choose you to be one of Lexus Corporation employees ?:
Answer: Well, I don't know, I can only say that I'm good passing sounds, I would be a good and responseble worker.

I [ Diego Smith ] Agree for a full profile scan by the Head of Security, LSPD and SPD. If any criminal record is consisted, I accept that this application will lead to non acceptance.[Speeding & BZR violations are not included]

< Diego S. >
[Firstname Lastname]

((OOC Section))
vG Forum name: Dias.
Country/mother-tongue: Portuguese.
Previous Faction (If any): FD, Unity Gardens x3 .

How long have you been RPing in rG's server:
Answer: Since 2011 Chirstmas. ( 6 months )

Show your understanding about Metagaming(MG) by Giving some examples and explain why it is MG:
Answer: Yes I do. Example : /pm 1 Hey go to Stacked Pizza ! | ( This is MG because IRL we can't kno where are our friends, uless they call us.. and because PM's are OOC.

Show your understanding about Powergaming(PG) Giving some examples and explain why it is PG:
Answer: Yes I do. /me takes out a minigun from his waistline, afterwards jumping 5 metters.
PG is something that isn't realist or it can't happen IRL or when the player RPs anything that a human can't exacute.

Do you have any Admin jail records?If so why: I've 3 or 4 , AFK during RP , Bunnyhopping, Non rp driving and I don't remeber more...
[[/font]/size]

Diego Smith

Back to top Go down

[APPLICATION] - Diego Smith - 20 / 06 / 2012 [ACCEPTED] Empty ACCEPTED

Post  Liam Marshall Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Dear Diego Smith,
Your application has been accepted. Please get in touch with one of our H.C for setting up your badge/ID card
You may go to the Information & Notifications sector for radio frequency.

Regards,
Founder

Liam Marshall
Admin

https://lexuscorporation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down