Lexus Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application]-[Dacian Alex]-[12/6/2012] [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

[Application]-[Dacian Alex]-[12/6/2012] [ACCEPTED] Empty [Application]-[Dacian Alex]-[12/6/2012] [ACCEPTED]

Post  Alex Jonesy Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:11 pm

[size=12][size=12]Name: Dacian Alex.
Address: 5 John Paul Street, Apartment 1.
Phone number: 667298.
Attachments: Tick a cross (X) in the following[ ]options:
[X] Consists of Drivers licenses.
[ ] Consists of weapons licenses.
[ ] Consists of Pilot licenses.

Applying for: Tick a cross (X) in ONE of the following position:
[X] Advertiser.
[ ] Waiter.
[X] Guard.
[ ] D.J.((Must have vent, and should be able to play music online))
[ ] Pilot.[Must have S.E.R, LSIA Issued flying permit]

Do you have any quality or experience that you think would take you advantages for you job you're applying for?:
Answer: Well, I used to work in the Army being trained by a very good friend of mine. I also worked as a guard at clubs and bars, so I am used to this work. I always teamwork with my friends in "special" situations.

Why do you want to work for Lexus Corporation?:
Answer: I see that this is the last entertainemnt company in San Andreas, so I would be glad to serve it with honor and help this company get upper, as also I see this very important in peoples lives so I'd like to make their lives good in the future.

Why should we choose you to be one of Lexus Corporation employees ?:
Answer: Because, I am a very ambitious, loyal, creative, dedicated to the job I have been given, funny and friendly.

I [Dacian Alex] Agree for a full profile scan by the Head of Security, LSPD and SPD. If any criminal record is consisted, I accept that this application will lead to non acceptance.[Speeding & BZR violations are not included]

<Your Signature>
[Dacian Alex]

((OOC Section))
vG Forum name: Alex Jonesy
Country/mother-tongue: I live in Romania and my mother-tongue is Romanian.
Previous Faction (If any): None.

How long have you been RPing in rG's server:
Answer: For one year.

Show your understanding about Metagaming(MG) by Giving some examples and explain why it is MG:
Answer: Using IRL knoledge IC'ly, or don't use OOCly informations for ICly matters. Example: I am being PMed by Mister "X" that I need to meet him at Idlewood Gas Station, and I go at him(NO!). I don't go at him otherwise I use the term named MetaGame.

Show your understanding about Powergaming(PG) Giving some examples and explain why it is PG:
Answer: Bunnyhopping, /me takes phone and transforms it into a car, /me punches "X" in the face and he dies, etc.

Do you have any Admin jail records?If so why: None.
[[/font]/size].

Alex Jonesy

Back to top Go down

[Application]-[Dacian Alex]-[12/6/2012] [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: [Application]-[Dacian Alex]-[12/6/2012] [ACCEPTED]

Post  Daniel A Jefferson Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Dear Mister Alex
Your application has been accepted. Please get in touch with one of our High Command (CEOs) for setting up your badge/ID card
You may go to the Information & Notifications sector for radio frequency.

Regards,
Daniel A. Jefferson
CEO. of Lexus Corp.

Daniel A Jefferson
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Application]-[Dacian Alex]-[12/6/2012] [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: [Application]-[Dacian Alex]-[12/6/2012] [ACCEPTED]

Post  Daniel A Jefferson Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Accepted.

-Group Set.
-Rights Set.
-Added in Workers List
-----------------

Daniel A Jefferson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down