Lexus Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[APPLICATION] Jake Florenski - 06/08/2012 [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

[APPLICATION] Jake Florenski - 06/08/2012 [ACCEPTED] Empty [APPLICATION] Jake Florenski - 06/08/2012 [ACCEPTED]

Post  Jake_Florenski Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Name: Jake Florenski
Address: Room 23 China Town, Los Santos
Phone number: 613328
Attachments: Tick a cross (X) in the following[ ]options:
[X] Consists of Drivers licenses.
[ ] Consists of weapons licenses.
[ ] Consists of Pilot licenses.

Applying for: Tick a cross (X) in ONE of the following position:
[ ] Advertiser.
[ ] Waiter.
[ ] Guard.
[ ] D.J.((Must have vent, and should be able to play music online))
[ ] Pilot.[Must have S.E.R, LSIA Issued flying permit]
[X] Driver.

Do you have any quality or experience that you think would take you advantages for you job you're applying for?:
Answer: I love driving, And can maneuver my way out of almost anything.

Why do you want to work for Lexus Corporation?:
Answer: I saw your advertisement and im looking for work

Why should we choose you to be one of Lexus Corporation employees ?:
Answer: I couldnt tell you what to do with your business. I can only listen and respect your choices

I Jake Florenski Agree for a full profile scan by the Head of Security, LSPD and SPD. If any criminal record is consisted, I accept that this application will lead to non acceptance.[Speeding & BZR violations are not included]

Signiture: Jake Florenski

((OOC Section))
vG Forum name: Root Gaming
Country/mother-tongue: United States
Previous Faction (If any): Not Yet

How long have you been RPing in rG's server:
Answer: Ive been here since its been Valhalla

Show your understanding about Metagaming(MG) by Giving some examples and explain why it is MG:
Answer: Using IC knowledge OOC (VICE VERSA) If we never met IC then i cant tell you. You dont just walk up to someone and stare at them, what your mind reading??

Show your understanding about Powergaming(PG) Giving some examples and explain why it is PG:
Answer: Using your roleplay over another person. Like raping someone and they dont get to fight back.

Do you have any Admin jail records?If so why: I think i have a Non-rp pushing car. But there was no mechanic and HEX wouldnt tow my car out of there HQ. cause i got them towed there to get fixed. and they thought they was impounded.

Jake_Florenski

Back to top Go down

[APPLICATION] Jake Florenski - 06/08/2012 [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: [APPLICATION] Jake Florenski - 06/08/2012 [ACCEPTED]

Post  Daniel A Jefferson Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Dear Sir,
After reading through your application, checking your history, background and MDC records, I'm glad to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED. Please contact me on 806455, or drop me an E-mail (( PM ME on this forum )) if you have any questions related to your work. You consider yourself a full Lexus Corp. worker now.

Signed,
CEO. of Lexus Corp.
Daniel A. Jefferson

Daniel A Jefferson
Admin

Back to top Go down

[APPLICATION] Jake Florenski - 06/08/2012 [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: [APPLICATION] Jake Florenski - 06/08/2012 [ACCEPTED]

Post  Daniel A Jefferson Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:40 pm

User Rights & Permissions Set:

-Drivers Group
-Updated in workers list.

Daniel A Jefferson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down