Lexus Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application] - Alexander Knight - 21/6/2012 [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

[Application] - Alexander Knight - 21/6/2012 [ACCEPTED] Empty [Application] - Alexander Knight - 21/6/2012 [ACCEPTED]

Post  Alexander Knight Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:05 pm

[size=12][size=12]Name: Alexander Knight
Address: 6 , Owl Street, Willowfield , Los Santos
Phone number: +555 489 465
Attachments: Tick a cross (X) in the following[ ]options:
[X] Consists of Drivers licenses.
[ ] Consists of weapons licenses.
[ ] Consists of Pilot licenses.

Applying for: Tick a cross (X) in ONE of the following position:
[ ] Advertiser.
[ ] Waiter.
[ ] Guard.
[X] D.J.((Must have vent, and should be able to play music online))
[ ] Pilot.[Must have S.E.R, LSIA Issued flying permit]

Do you have any quality or experience that you think would take you advantages for you job you're applying for?:
Answer: Yes I do, I am quite a professional now

Why do you want to work for Lexus Corporation?:
Answer: This club has attracted my attention when once I was invited to play there as there were no other DJ available. I think I have the potential to do the job correctly and efficiently

Why should we choose you to be one of Lexus Corporation employees ?:
Answer: I have good taste in music and I am not afraid of trying new styles of music. I am in watch for new songs that go out and I spend hours in my studio making them how I want them to be and sure, sometimes it doesn't make it but it's worth it.

I Alexander KnightAgree for a full profile scan by the Head of Security, LSPD and SPD. If any criminal record is consisted, I accept that this application will lead to non acceptance.[Speeding & BZR violations are not included]

<Your Signature>
*The signature would appear a little bit pale and with a small flower at the end of the "t" in "Knight"*

((OOC Section))
vG Forum name:Aud21
Country/mother-tongue: Mauritius [French as mother tongue but I speak perfect English]
Previous Faction (If any):LSFD, I am still in it but I can find time for Lexus

How long have you been RPing in rG's server:
Answer: I'm a member since November 2011, but I have been inactive for like 4 months, up to march 2012. Since then I play everyday.

Show your understanding about Metagaming(MG) by Giving some examples and explain why it is MG:
Answer: Metagaming is using OOC information IC and vice versa. For example you ask your friend "Where are you" in pm and he replies : "Lexus corp" and you just go there as if he told you ic. This is considered as Metagaming (MG)

Show your understanding about Powergaming(PG) Giving some examples and explain why it is PG:
Answer: Powergaming is doing stuff you cannot do irl such as you're in a sensible position while a cop is arresting you and you do stuff like "/me flies away" . This is considered as Powergaming because in real you can't fly just like that.

Do you have any Admin jail records?If so why: Nope, never .. Very Happy
[[/font]/size]

Alexander Knight

Back to top Go down

[Application] - Alexander Knight - 21/6/2012 [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: [Application] - Alexander Knight - 21/6/2012 [ACCEPTED]

Post  Daniel A Jefferson Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Dear Alexander Knight,
Your application has been accepted. Please get in touch with one of our H.C for setting up your badge/ID card
You may go to the Information & Notifications sector for radio frequency.

Regards,
Daniel A. Jefferson
Chief Executive Officer.

Daniel A Jefferson
Admin

Back to top Go down